4.09.2009

The gift of life

Brothers and Sisters, 

I pray that each of you are having a blessed holy week.  Many of you are probably wondering why there have not been any reflections for this week.  The reason for the absence is because my wife and I have recently experienced one of the greatest joys in our life; the birth of our first child.  This past Monday, God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl.  While the labor was long and hard, my wife was given the grace she needed to persevere to the end.  I cannot even begin to describe the emotions that ran through my body the moment she was born.  It was one of the most amazing and spiritual experiences I have ever witnessed or been apart of.  

I am currently home now and enjoying the new addition to our family.  I will be resuming blogging this upcoming Monday.  I pray that each of you have a blessed holy week, I know that mine has started off blessed and I look forward to Easter with my new family.  

May God bless you and your families during this holy week!

God Bless, 

Jimmie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the both of you. Yes, indeed, a very blessed Holy Week for you. Take care of your new darling and your wife too. May God shower abundant blessings on the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and God bless all of you. You are beginning the best journey of your life, and I wish you all the best.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Lighthouse Catholic Media CD of the Month Club

CDMC