3.13.2010

Grow in your faith!

Hello my brothers and sisters!

I hope that you are doing well and that this Lenten season is a fruitful one for you. I wanted to take this time to share with you a great opportunity to grow in your faith. This past week, I had the amazing chance to learn and grow in my catholic faith and hear talks by some fantastic catholic speakers. I got an overview and breakdown on the book of revelation, I learned the biblical basis for why we have a pope, I gained insight into stewardship, I also learned a great deal more about Christ's passion and how it applies to my life. Now, you might be thinking ... okay what conference did you attend, and how did you have time for that? Well, the truth is that I didn't attend any conference, in fact I heard all of these great talks on from home and in my car. These great talks that I have been listening to have come from Lighthouse Catholic Media. For those of you who have never heard of Lighthouse Catholic Media, they are a not for profit corporation that began in 2005. Their mission statement is:

Our mission is to answer the call for a New Evangelization by serving the Church in providing inspirational CDs and brochures that will enrich and strengthen people's relationship with Jesus Christ and understanding of their Catholic Faith.

I have recently had the opportunity to become a part of this great ministry, and to help spread word about Lighthouse Catholic Media (LCM) as well as help get these CDs out. LCM has over a hundred great inspirational CDs on many different topics, such as: The Holy Eucharist, Reconciliation, Increasing Stewardship, How to get more out of mass, understanding the bible, Marriage/Family life, teens and chastity, business leadership, and many more. Giving these inspiring talks are nationally known speakers such as Fr. John Corapi, Mother Theresa, Dr. Scott Hahn, Fr. Benedict Groeschel, Fr. Larry Richards, Archbishop Fulton Sheen, Jeff Cavins, Jesse Romero, Matthew Kelly, and many, many more. Now if you already know everything about the Catholic Faith and are living a life of complete and perfect virtue, then I would advise you to stop reading ... but if you are like me and could use a little help, and are also hard pressed for time, then I would encourage you to keep reading to find out how you can get some of the great Catholic CDs.

One great way to get some of these CDs is by joining Lighthouse Catholic Media's CD of the Month Club. The CD of the Month Club is an evangelization and apologetic Catholic CD Club. Each month, members receive an exciting talk by a great Catholic speaker, like the ones mentioned above. These CDs have been a big part of my own faith journey, and I know that they have brought huge blessings to me and my family as I believe they will continue to in the years to come. I strongly believe that these CDs are great tools to help you grow in your faith, and even to pass out to other people to help them. These CDs are also a great way to help bring back fallen away Catholics. I would ask that you prayerfully consider becoming a member of the CD of the Month Club with Lighthouse Catholic Media. To find out more information please click on the following link below, which will take you to LCMs website. There you can learn more about LCM and the CD of the Month Club.


CDMC



I hope that you find the CDs as helpful as I have. May God bless you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Lighthouse Catholic Media CD of the Month Club

CDMC